Thursday, January 17, 2013

Simple Layout with CANDi

Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!
Today I am going to show you a simple and quick layout that uses that awesome

(you can click on the picture for a larger image)

I based my layout off of a sketch from Basic Grey: Basic Scrapbook Sketch 9.24.12
As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew right away what pictures I wanted to use.
Not to mention, all those circles in the sketch are perfect for CANDi.
These are pictures from my son's first birthday and they always bring a smile to my face whenever I look at them. :) 

My layout now has a lot of dimension, without it being too bulky to fit into the 
page protectors in my album.

Here is a close up of some of my CANDi:


I used Icing Sugar and School Days on my project:


There are so many great patterns and colors in the CANDi line,
you should definitely check them out.

For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find Craftwork Cards CANDi in the US at various online retailers including

Don't forget to check out the Craftwork Cards CANDi USA blog
there is daily inspiration for your CANDi needs :)

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Craftwork Cards CANDi USA Design Team*


Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Cricut Essentials (big circle cut at 9"), Cricut Alphabet (1 cut out at 6.75")
Card Stock: White (ColorBok), Red (DCWV), Blue (Bazzill)
Punches: Circle Punches (1 1/8" McGill & 1 7/16" Recollections), Upper Crest Border Punch (Recollections)
Stamp: Autumn Leaves
Ink: Real Red (SU!)
Misc.: White Gel Pen (Marvy), Real Red Marker (SU!), Ribbon (SU!)


3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your candis are so well coordinated with each circle it is a perfect layout.

Unknown said...

I love candi and your page! The '1' in the center is such a great idea~!

Janis Lewis said...

What a fantastic layout! I love the bold colors and that large number one. The Candi looks great with the circles, you are right! He's a cutie. Looks like he had a fun day. Smiles! :) Janis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...