Friday, January 25, 2013

Cut It Up #11

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday!
Are you guys ready for another awesome challenge over at 

Challenge #11
Love Is In The Air
Create a Valentine's day project. Must use a die cut.

Challenge will run from Jan. 25, 2013 to Feb. 6, 2013 (noon EST)


For my project, I decided to make a little box to hold some candy

For my die cuts, I used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and cut my box out at 5". The pink circle doily on the front, was also cut out of the Artiste Cartridge, except it was cut out at 2.5"

My rolled roses on the front of my box were cut out using the mini rolled roses die from My Favorite Things.

I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my amazing DT sisters came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself :) 
We would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Artiste
Card Stock: White (Georgia Pacific), Black and Pink (Bazzill)
Stamp: Love Letters (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Black StazOn
Die: Mini Rolled Roses (My Favorite Things)
Misc.: Foam Adhesive, Ribbon (Offray), Bling (Studio G)

8 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Love the pink and black combo!! Super cute!! Great embellishments too!! :)

Life and Knits said...

Stacey, this little box is equisite! Love all the romantic details. Very pretty.

Susie

Karen said...

What an adorable box! I love the bling and the flowers looks so pretty! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

very Pretty and Yummy!

aworkofheart said...

Karen, I love your pretty box, and I want to thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog and being one of my first three followers...it means so much to me, you will never know how much :) thank you.

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

this is beautiful. I love the pink against the black, Stunning.

Anonymous said...

Elegant as always! Black, white and pink are so classic!
Evelyn

Janis Lewis said...

This is so beautiful. :)Janis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...