Friday, December 14, 2012

Cut It Up #8

Hi Everyone!
Happy Friday!
Are you all ready for a fabulous new challenge
starting today at

 Challenge #8
White Elegance!
We want to see your projects that include a die cut and are all white except for a small touch of ONE other color.
You must use a die-cut on your project!
The challenge will run from 
Dec.14, 2012 to Dec. 26, 2012 (12pm EST).

There is just something about white cards that just screams elegance to me. Add a touch of color and WOW!

Here is the card that I created:

For my die cut I used
A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge
and cut my image out of Real Red card stock at 3".
The scallop oval is also from the A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge.
It was cut out at 4.25".

Head on over to Cut It Up to see what my fabulous design team sisters came up with for the challenge,
as well as entering the challenge yourself. I would love to see what you create!
Did I mention there is also a great prize to be won?

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

Photobucket
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: A Child's Year
Card Stock: White (Georgia Pacific), Real Red (SU!)
Cuttlebug: Paper Lace II Companion Folder
Punches/Dies: Ticket Corner Punch (SU!)
Misc.: Pearls (Michaels), Dazzling Diamonds (SU!), Ribbon (Offray), Foam Adhesive

5 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Stacey this is just so pretty! I love the red as the contrast and the pretty pearls! Awesome job, my friend!! :)

Migdalia said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful Friday,
Migdalia

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is beautiful and elegant Stacey! I am using A Child's Year more and more. Such beautiful cuts! Love the embossing!

Karen said...

This is such beautiful Christmas card! Love the embossing and the pearls! Such a cute cut too! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

This is so pretty. I love the pearls and the matting. Gorgeous. :) Janis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...