Thursday, November 29, 2012

NOEL

Hello and Happy Thursday!

Are you ready for the weekend?? I know I am :)
I plan on doing lots of crafting since the holidays are quickly approaching!

I was able to get back into my craft space today and whip up this card for a couple of different challenges.

The first one is Use It Tuesday--Ink It Up!
(Use an un-inked stamp)
&
The second one is Let's Capture These Sketches
(Sketch #41 plus polka dots)
Isn't this a fabulous sketch?


Here is the card that I made:


For my card, I was finally able to use a stamp that I got LAST Christmas!
You know, those stamps that are in the dollar bin at Michael's 
that are so cute and you have to have it? I mean why not? They are only a $1 right??
Well, I got this NOEL stamp last year and have never used it, so I pulled it out today to use for the 
I also went through my ribbon scraps and found just enough seam binding for my card. 
I also ended up finding some snowflakes from a swap 2 years ago!
I love it when that happens!

I am so happy with the way my card turned out!
There is just something about Non Traditional Christmas colors that grabs my eye even though I adore the Traditional Christmas colors as well. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I'm off to clean up my messy desk ;)
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Card Stock: Kraft (Recollections) & White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: Sweater Weather (My Mind's Eye)
Stamp: Studio G
Ink: Old Olive (SU!)
Punches/Dies: Labels 4 (Spellbinders) & Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars)
Misc.: White Gel Pen (Marvy), Foam Adhesive, Seam Binding, Pearls (Recollections) & Snowflakes (?)

10 comments:

Migdalia said...

WOW!!What a Beautiful Card!You did an Amazing job.Perfect Sketch!
Migdalia

Karen said...

This is so pretty! I love the papers and your stitching is perfect! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! love the colors

Melissa said...

Beautiful!

kisatrtle said...

Lovely!!

Unknown said...

Super pretty..love everything about it!

Allison Cope said...

Super duper cute card using the sketch and challenge this week Stacey! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture These Sketches!

Shirl said...

Just gorgeous. Love your take on our sketch at LCOM. Pretty as can be. Thanks for playing along & good luck xo Shirl

Haven_mom4 said...

Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday. Really like the color combo

Cathy Dineen said...

Beautiful card! I love the strips of paper and the snowflakes! Really cute. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Use it Tueday! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...