Friday, October 26, 2012

PDE #43: Candy-licious!

Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch# 43: CANDY!
Make a CANDY-licious project.
StartsFriday, October 26th 12:00 am EST
EndsThursday, November 1st, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, November 1st late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is



Cardz TV Stamps
http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice

Here is my CANDY-licious project...

Every year, since she went away to college, I send my daughter and her friends a Halloween box filled with Halloween candy. I made this card with one of her friends in mind to put inside the box with their candy.

My card base was cut out of the Sentimentals cricut cartridge at 5" and then I cut out the white layer at 4.75" to make a layer for the base. My candies came from the Mini Monsters cricut cart. The lollipops were cut out at 2" and the small candies were cut out at 1".  I added some glitter to each candy to give it that "sugary" effect.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Please make sure you stop over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges to see what my lovely DT sisters came up with for the challenge, as well as entering it yourself.
I would love to see what you create!
I hope you have a great crafty day!



Enter your project below!
...


I am also linking up my card for the following challenge:
Die Cuttin Divas -- #88 Shimmer, glimmer and gloss

Photobucket


Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Sentimentals & Mini Monsters
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Card Stock: Green (Recollections), White & Black (Georgia Pacific), Orange (Bazzill), Purple (my scraps)
Ink: Black Staz On
Punch: Modern Label (SU!)
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Dimensionals and Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU!), Bling (Me and My Big Ideas)

6 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness...how sweet is this card? Love the shape, love the embossing and that great pop of purple....super cute card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the shaped candy card. Great use of the Cricut cartridge. I have one of Joy's stamps that has puns for food. Great to be part of PDE DT. Happy Halloween. Hope you gets lots of treats.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT Group B

Kimberly J. said...

Oh I love this! The colors are so fun together and I adore that card shape! I am sure her friend will just love it! Great job!! :)

Gerda said...

OMG. What a super cute card!! I love the shape !!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Lizzie Laine said...

Stacey,
Your card is sweet! Love the card cut and the colors! Great job:)
Elaine
DT Sister

Migdalia said...

A sweet shaped card!Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...