Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Surprise Is In Store For You

Hi Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great weekend so far :)

This week the Joy's Life Design Team is showing you 3D projects that incorporate those awesome Joy's Life stamps.

I decided to make a cute little store front box with a muffin inside for gift giving.

Here is the front view:


The side:


The back:


I used my Sweet Tooth Boxes cricut cartridge to cut out my store. It was cut out at 10". I added some cute little pearl flowers and my windows have some clear cardstock attached to the inside of the box so that nothing falls out. My cupcake holder, or in this case, my muffin holder was cut from the Life's A Party cricut cartridge at 2.25". Sadly, the muffins that I attempted to make did not come out pretty enough for a picture so I cheated a little and bought a muffin haha! Baking and I don't get along very well unless it is cookies ;)

For my store front sign, I decided to use this cute little stamp from the Tag You're It Set One set from Joy's Life:


Super cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to head over to the Joy's Life Design Team blog to see lots of 3D inspiration this week!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Sweet Tooth Boxes & Life's A Party
Card Stock: Purple (Bazzill), Pink Pirouette & Old Olive (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific), Clear (Grafix)
Ink: Wisteria Wonder (SU!)
Misc.: Pearls (Basic Grey)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute. great idea.

Eveline

Karen said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love it! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Maria Matter said...

this is fabulous Stacey!!! such sweet packaging for your yummy muffin! love it!!

Arcy Scraps said...

When I saw this, I immediately thought "HOW COOL IS THIS!!!"
=)

Dee Burns said...

Love this Treat House. You did a great job embellishing it. I'm with you me & baking don't mix...lol. Great inspiration!

Have a great week!
Dee B

Anonymous said...

Love this Treat House. You did a great job embellishing it. I'm with you me & baking don't mix...lol. Great inspiration!

Have a great week!
Dee B

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Awww, what a cute idea. Your store is darling.

Miss you :(

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...