Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello Sunshine!

Happy Friday!

This week, the Joy's Life Design Team has been showing you projects using the new Pun In The Sun stamp set from Joy's Life.


I decided to make a card to send to my daughter while she is at college. She is still home for the summer but will be heading back soon so it's time for me to start creating cards to have on hand to send to her. Since I will be mailing this, I kept it pretty flat.



I cut my sun out of the Create A Critter cricut cartridge at 4.5". I added it behind the strip of patterned paper and added a little bit of lace across the front of the card. The picture doesn't show it too well but the patterned paper is very glittery. Perfect for a sunny project :)

As soon as I saw this sentiment in this set, I knew I had to use it right away!
It is one of my favorite phrases and I say it all the time, hehe!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to head over to the Joy's Life Design Team Blog to see more great projects using the new Pun In The Sun stamp set.

The Recipe For Fun Blog Hop starts tomorrow. It all starts at Joy's Life, I hope you will come and hop along with us.

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter
Card Stock: White (Georgia Pacific), Orange (DCWV), Daffodil Delight (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Montagu Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Black StazOn
Punch: Apron Lace (Fiskars)
Misc.: Lace (Wyla), Pumpkin Pie Marker (SU!)

1 comments:

glorygirl said...

Beautiful card!!! Perfect for summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...