Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Graduation!

Happy Friday!
Today I get to show you a fun little project using those fabulous Joy's Life Stamps!
This week the design team is showcasing projects that center around graduation. My "baby" is graduating from high school this year so this project was bittersweet for me. I'm so proud of him but I also wish I could turn back the clock and make him little again.

I decided to make a banner for his graduation party.


I cut all my banner pieces out of the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge at 5.5" each.
The font came from the Pooh Font Set Cricut cartridge. I cut each letter with it's shadow at 3.5"


On each of the ends, I decided to put little grad caps on action wobbles
The caps came from the Locker Talk Cricut cartridge and were cut out at 2.5".


For the middle, I just used some dimensional fabric stickers from Jolee's Boutique


Underneath each of the grad caps on each end, I stamped the sentiment "Happy Graduation" from the Everyday Occasion stamp set from Joy's Life

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and looking at my latest creation! I really appreciate it! Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life Design Team blog for some great inspiration for all your graduation projects!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridges: Birthday Bash, Pooh Font Set, Locker Talk
Card Stock: White (Georgia Pacific), Black (Recollections), Pumpkin Pie (SU!)
Ink: Black StazOn
Misc.: Ribbon (Sweet Petites), Stickers (Jolee's Boutique), Action Wobbles

2 comments:

missstamper said...

What an awesome banner - you really put a lot of work into it!

Kimberly J. said...

I love this!! You did an awesome job with this banner!! I bet he loves it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...