Friday, April 6, 2012

Gable Box featuring Joy's Life Stamps

Hi Everyone!

Today I get to share with you another super cute project featuring the wonderful

This week the design team was challenged to make something Easter and/or Spring related.
I decided to make a little gable box filled with some jelly beans.


I cut my gable box out of the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cricut cartridge at 5.5"
I then did some stitching around my box before I assembled it and added that cute little sentiment from the All Around Sentiments set to the front. I put the jelly beans into a little organza bag. I took them out of the box for the purpose of the picture.

Here is a close up of the detail on my sentiment:


I stamped my sentiment and then punched it out with a circle punch and then layered it with some scallop circle. I then added some pearls around the edge. I love the softness that the pale purple card stock and the pearls add to my project. It definitely looks like spring to me :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and look at my latest creation. I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life DT page to see more inspiration for you Easter/Spring related projects this week.

Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team.

Supplies:
Cricut cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Stamp: All Around Sentiments (Joy's Life Stamps)
Ink: Wisteria Wonder (SU!)
Misc.: White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, Pearls (Recollections), Foam Adhesive, Tulle, Organza Bag, Classic Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders), Circle Punch (Recollections)

5 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

I love the tuelle on the box it really softens it up!! Beautiful!!
Kristan

Heather Lynn said...

Love your little treat box, Stacey! Love the purple and white combo and scallops and pearl details around the sentiment are so pretty!! Love it! Happy Easter! ~HL

missstamper said...

Very sweet!

Migdalia said...

Love it!!!Amazing Treat Box!!!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

This is adorable!! Great color choice :)!! Love all the Tulle!! So pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...