Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CPS-Card Sketches Celebration Day 3

Happy Wednesday! Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for the celebration going on over at CPS-Card Sketches. They are having a celebration in honor of their 5th anniversary and are showcasing a different sketch everyday for the next 15 days. Here is the sketch for Day 3:

(CPS Anniversary Celebration Day 3 Sketch #54)


and here is the card that I created for the challenge:



I fell in love with this sketch as soon as I saw it yesterday and couldn't wait to start creating a card for it. For my card base, I welded two scallop squares from the Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge together in my Gypsy. Each of my squares were 4.5". My cute little lady bug came from the Create A Critter Cartridge (Still one of my favs) and was cut out at 2.75". My sentiment came from the Lots of Pun Stamp Set from Joy's Life. You can purchase the stamps HERE. I just had to add cute little bows on my adorable little lady bug. For those, I used the awesome Valentine Cherry Cupcake twine from Trendy Twine. You can purchase the twine HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it. I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridges: Elegant Edges & Create A Critter
Card Stock: Real Red & Pink Pirouette (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific), Black (Recollections)
Cuttlebug: Love Languauge Embossing Folder
Stamp: Lots Of Pun (Joy's Life)
Ink: Real Red (SU!)
Twine: Valentine Cherry Cupcake (Trendy Twine)
Misc.: White Signo Gel Pen, Christmas Red Stickles

6 comments:

Angie said...

Stinkin cute! Thanks for being part of the CPS 5th Anniversary celebration!

callyannc said...

Awww! Super cute! TFS CallyAnn

Anonymous said...

Isn't this the cutest lady bug ever! Love the twine bows too!

Norma said...

OMG!! Stacey:) what an adorable card and I love your doodling around the card!! Very cute
HUgs,
Norma

Norma said...

OMG!! Stacey:) what an adorable card and I love your doodling around the card!! Very cute
HUgs,
Norma

Kimberly J. said...

Hehehe!! I love this!! The colors are so pretty, love the doodles and that super cute sentiment!! Great job Friend!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...