Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CPS-Card Sketches Celebration Day 15

Oh my goodness, I did it! I completed all 15 sketches in the CPS-Card Sketches Celebration. I was worried about not finishing since life seemed to keep getting in the way. I am so happy that I played along, it was a lot of fun and the sketches were amazing, as always. Now I have a few more cards in my card box to have on hand when the occasion arises. Ok, enough of my babbling, here is the sketch for day 15:

(CPS Anniversary Celebration Day 15 Sketch #231):


and the card that I created:



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation. I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great crafty day!

Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Doodlecharms
Card Stock: Kraft & Pink (Recollections), Green (Colorbok), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: Colorbok
Stamp: Yummy Pun (Joy's Life)
Ink: Melon Mambo (SU!)
Misc.: Pearls (Recollections), Diamond Stickles, Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars), Ticket Corner Punch (SU!)

6 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Ooooh Love the color combo and that sentiment!! Great Job, friend and congrats on finishing all the CPS sketches!! :)

Diana said...

What a cute and easy card! I love it! Way to go on finishing all the sketches!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Kim Moreno said...

oh this is such a cute summery card!! Thanks for playing along with us over at CPS!

Linda Beeson said...

I want to use that adorable Cricut image too, what a really sweet card and soooo cool you were able to play along with CPS during our anniversary.

Create It Simply said...

Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on finishing all 15 sketches for the CPS 5th Anniversary. Thanks so much for joining us! Have a great weekend~

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

love your card!!! i love that ice pop! my favorite summer time treat :)

sarabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...