Wednesday, January 4, 2012

To Pickup Your Spirits with Joy's Life Stamps

Happy Wednesday my crafty friends! I hope you are all having a great day! Since it is Wednesday, I get to show you another creation made with Joy's Life Stamps. This week the Joy's Life DT was challenged to make a project with metal. I decided to make a card using some of my metal brads.



When I first started paper crafting, I would buy brads whenever I saw them. Somewhere along the way, I stopped using them. I was so happy that I was able to pull them out of my stash and actually use some of them for my project. I cut my truck out of the Just Because Cards cricut cartridge at 3.5". Look at that sentiment:



How cute is that? I got my sentiment as well as those cute little stamped brackets from the Barnyard Puns Joy's Life stamp set. What a cute sentiment to go along with all those cute little truck images on your cricut cartridges. Adorable!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation. Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life DT page to see more inspiration using metal. I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

I created this project while on the Joy's Life design team.

Supplies:
Cricut: Just Because Cards
Card Stock: Real Red & Daffodil Delight (SU!), Cream, black & Teal (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific), Brown (DCWV)
Patterned Paper: Paws & Claws (Bella Blvd.)
Stamps: Barnyard Puns (Joy's Life)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Tea Dye Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Punch: xtra large photo corners (SU!)
Misc.: Brads (Making Memories), Ribbon (Better Homes & Gardens), Foam Adhesive (Inkssentials)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your card. sooooo cute

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!! What a fun card and I love how you used the brads!! :) Great job friend!! :)

Kimberly J. said...

Btw, there you go again rockin that corner punch ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...