Thursday, September 8, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Hi there and Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend! WooHoo!!! Any crafting plans for the weekend? I hope to get a lot of projects done since my to-do list isn't getting any shorter. :) Today's card is one that I made last night for the challenge over at Birthday Sundaes. The challenge for this week is to make any New Birthday card with a Birthday Sentiment.
Here is what I made for the challenge:



I love the way this turned out and it was so simple to do! I cut out my card base from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge at 5". Then I just made a little mat to go on the front. The bear was cut out at 3" and "BOY" was cut out at 1". Both the bear and the "BOY" were also cut out using Birthday Bash. I added some Glossy Accents to the balloons and to the tires to give them a little shine and then added a little twine bow to my bear. So Cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by ,y blog today and looking at my latest creation! I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Cartridges: Birthday Bash
Card Stock: Real Red & Daffodil Delight (SU!), Brown (DCWV), Black (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Recollections
Misc.: White Signo Gel Pen, Real Red Marker (SU!), Twine, Glossy Accents (Inkssentials)

3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Wow this card is just so cute!! Awesome colors and cuts!! Great Job, Friend!!! :) I adore it! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!

Glenda said...

Very cute! Love the card base! Thanks for sharing--I need to check out more of those great card bases on the cartridges!
Glenda

Tara said...

Great card and I love all your doodling on it!
Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...