Monday, August 15, 2011

Cooking With Cricut Cartridge Showcase

Hi! Today I am going to share with you a project that I made for the cartridge showcase over at Cooking With Cricut. For my showcase, I decided to use the Create A Critter cartridge. Even with so many awesome cartridges out there, I think Create A Critter is still one of my favorites. All the critters are just so adorable! They instantly put a smile on my face. Not to mention that there are a lot of really cute phrases and the accessories can be used for other projects, if you didn't want to use the cute little critters.

For my project, I decided to make a little 3x3 note box filled with some little note cards. I love having these on hand. These little cards are the perfect size to slip into lunch boxes or to hide a little message around the house for a nice surprise.

Here is a picture of the box:



Here is a picture of the card:



And a picture of both the card and box:



For my box, I used some card stock from recollections and cut the title out of the Lyrical Letters cricut cartridge. You can find the instructions on how to make the box HERE. My cards measure 3x3 and I cut my zebra out of Create A Critter at 2.5". There are 6 cards total in the box with envelopes.

For more Create A Critter cuteness, click on my Create A Critter under my labels to see 11 more projects that I have made with this cartridge.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation. I really appreciate it! Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut---Create A Critter (Zebra's cut out at 2.5") & Lyrical Letters (Just A Note cut out at 2")
Card Stock---Tempting Turquoise (SU!), Black (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper---Animal (Recollections)
Punch---Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars)
Misc.---Stickles (Turquoise), Black Hemp Cord

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Love it!!

Kimberly J. said...

I love the box and the card. Wow, talk about some really fun colors!! Love it!:) Great Job Friend!

Jen said...

Too cute! Great project, Stacey. Thanks for sharing it on the CWC Cartridge Showcase today.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

kisatrtle said...

Those are great colors

Crafting Misfit said...

I saw this over at CWC and had to come find your blog. I LOVE it! So darn cute!!!

Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
Visit my blog! I have a weekly Show and Tell where you can link up! I also have a big give away coming up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...