Friday, July 8, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #2

Happy Friday! Are you guys ready for another great challenge at Cricut 360 this week? Thanks so much for stopping by last week at Cricut 360 and playing along, we hope you had fun. This week the challenge is to make a Thank You Card in the shape of a circle using any cartridge you would like.

This is what I made:



For my card, I cut my base out of the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge at 5". The purple circle was cut out of George and Basic Shapes at 4" and then embossed with the Victoria Cuttlebug Folder, the sentiment "Thank You" came from All Occasion Cake art and was cut out at 2".

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation. I really appreciate it. Don't forget to stop by Cricut 360 to look at all the Design Team's projects as well as entering the challenge yourself. I look forward to seeing what you create! Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Expression---Wild Card, All Occasion Cake Art, George and Basic Shapes
Cuttle bug---Victoria Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Card Stock---White (Recollections), Purple (Bazzill)
Misc.---Pearls and Flowers (Recollections), Ribbon (Offray)

13 comments:

my crafting creations said...

I love this card. Great job. I like the pearl accent and the roses. great touch.

Creative Diva said...

Hi! This is incredibly beautiful. I love the flowers you added.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

I love this Stacey! It's really Gorgeous!! I love the purple you picked and the flowers add some elegance to it ;)

Lisa said...

This thank you card is so beautiful!!!! I love the shade of purple, its so soft and elegant with the d'vine swirls....plus im such a flower girl...just love it!

Tina Campbell said...

Wow I love the look of this card (purple is my fav)love the addition of the flowers on it makes it look so elegant.

Tina
tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com

Amy said...

This card is so cute!! I love the little roses.... Thanks for following my blog, I am now following yours too! :)
Amy

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Daisylove Creations said...

Hi Stacey,
I would have to agree with Patty. This is very beautiful & elegant! I just those flowers! So happy to be on the DT with you :0)
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your card and especially the color! TFS & great job!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Karen said...

I really like this card. I love the colors you used. The embossing and the pearls look great! I'm your newest follower. :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Stacey... I Loooooooove your card... it is beautiful... wonderful details...HUGS...SK :)

Gerda said...

Hi,
You have made a wonderful creation for the challenge.
Hugs
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

DebC said...

Beautiful colors! I love the softness of this card, great job!
Deb C
bugjuiced.blogspot.com

cuttlebug_fan said...

Stacey, your card is gorgeous! Love the colors and embossing.

Leirad
leiradcardmarkingcorner.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...