Monday, May 23, 2011

Little One

Hi blogging friends! I hope you are all having a fabulous Monday! I made this card for the DT call over at Cricut 360. It is a new challenge blog coming this July. For the call, you had to make a project with a bug (any kind) and the color lime green. Here is what I came up with:



Cute huh? I am really pleased with how it came out. For my onesie shaped card, I welded 2 onesie's sized at 5.5" each onto my gypsy using the New Arrival cricut Cartridge. Then I cut another onesie out of the lime green paper and paper pieced them onto the blue card to give the outfit the green accents. The caterpillar was cut out of Create A Critter at 2" and popped up with a dimensional to the front of the card. The words, "Little One" was cut out of New Arrival at 3/4". I added a little bow out of some twine to the caterpillar and did some faux stitching with my white gelly roll pen to finish it off.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and check out my latest creation! I really appreciate it! Have a great crafty day! :)



Supplies:
Cricut/Gypsy--New Arrival & Create A Critter
Card Stock--Recollections
Stamp--Peachy Keen Stamps (everyday character face assortment)
Misc.--Twine & White Gelly Roll Pen

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, probably going to "steal" this idea for a layout!!

Georgiana said...

Very cute. Good luck with the DT.

Sharon said...

This is just adorable!! :)

Kimberly J. said...

This is so cute!! :) What a great card to give and to get!! :) Good Luck on the DT!

Nati Tristan said...

awww too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! Love it... Thanks for your submission ...HUGS...SK :)

scrappinC said...

Way too adorable. The caterpillar is tooo cute!
TFS!
Cindy Lou

Kim said...

Adorable !!!

Marie said...

SUPER CUTE!!!

Jessica said...

Such a cute idea!! Love it! Saw your entry as I was linking my own at Cricut360. Good luck! I think you'd be a great asset to the team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...