Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bring On The Cake!

Happy Tuesday! Today I wanted to share with you a birthday card that I made. You can never have too many of those on hand right?



I don't know what it is about cupcakes, but I love making cards using them. They are just so cute! For this card, I used Birthday Bash and cut my cupcake out at 2.75". The patterned papers are from The Sweet Stack by DCWV. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it! Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut--Birthday Bash
Card Stock--Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette & Pear Pizzazz (SU!)
Patterned Paper--The Sweet Stack (DCWV)
Punch--Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars) & X-tra large Photo Corners (SU!)
Stamp--Ditto Studio G
Ink--Melon Mambo & Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Misc.--White Gelly Roll Pen, Melon mambo Marker (SU!), Offray Ribbon

7 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Super cute card ! love that faux stitching !
Have a great Tuesday ;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Kimberly J. said...

Aww I love this card!! :) What a cute cupcake and sentiment!! :) LOVE the colors too!

Sharon said...

Oh how cute!!! Love the cupcake and the paper is just perfect for this card!! Love it! :)

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the sentiment with the cupcake.

Rachel said...

I love the font on that stamp! Very cute card, and perfect with the sweet stack!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Tana said...

How cute! And you're right, you can never have too many birthday cards. :)

Daisylove Creations said...

Hi Stacy,
I love your cupcake card!! I feel the same way, I never get tired of making cards/projects with cupcakes. Actually, working on one now...lol. Congrats on making the design team and I look forward working with you.
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...