Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday Wishes



Happy Friday! Today my baby girl turns 19! Wow! Where has the time gone? I'm so blessed to have her in my life and so proud of the young lady she has become. Happy Birthday Britt! I love you!

Now onto my project for today. I decided to play along this week with the challenge over at Mojo Monday. I love their sketches and if you haven't checked them out yet, you really should.

Here is the sketch for this week:



How great is that sketch? In honor of my daughter's bday, I decided to go with a birthday card. Here is what I came up with:



I didn't even use my cricut! *gasp!* I know, it shocked me too. :) I made the flower out of stacking 3 different size cuts from my classic scallop circle nestabilites. I cut in between some of the scallops and crumpled the layers to give it more of a flower look. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my latest project! I really appreciate it! Have a great crafty day!



Supplies:
Patterned Paper--DCWV
Card Stock--Grey (?), Pink (Recollections), Daffodil Delight (SU!)
Stamp--So Happy For You (SU!)
Punch--Traditional Eyelet (Martha Stewart)
Misc.--Ribbon (Offray), Classic Lrg. Scallop Circles (Nestabilites)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

So very pretty!! Love how you made the flower!!
:)

JennyKozar said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter and this is a beautiful card!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

stacey! this is so pretty!
liz :o)

Nati Tristan said...

Happy Bday to your daughter and she will definitely love that beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...