Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Wednesday! Today starts a new challenge over at Cooking with Cricut! This week we have a great theme and a great sponsor! Our theme this week is Birthdays and one lucky random winner that participates in the challenge will receive a $25 gift certificate to Peachy Keen Stamps! So let's see those birthday projects! For my card this week, I chose to use the fantastic card sketch that you can find over at Cooking With Cricut. Here is my card:




How cute is that little bird? The peachy keen face stamps are adorable and I love using them on my projects. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge! Thanks for visiting my blog today!


Supplies:
Cricut--George & Basic Shapes (Circle cut at 3.25") and Create A Critter (Bird cut at 2.25")
Stamps--Everyday Character Face Parts (PKS)
Cardstock--Melon Mambo (SU!), Pink Pirouette (SU!),Crushed Curry (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned paper--Flower Shower Stack (DCWV)
Misc.--White Signo Gel Pen, Black Staz-On Ink, White Offray Ribbon

18 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Super cute that bird Stacey ! Those papers match perfect - Great card girl !

Have a great Wednesday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Kimberly J. said...

This card is just adorable! :) I love the colors, its so fun and vibrant. Great job!

Dalis said...

that is so tweet!!!!!! (ok, had to do it!) the colors are amazing and those little blings on the corner makes this card FAB!

-- dalis
CWC DT

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Super cute card!

Ruthie :)

Jen said...

Love the colors, LOVE that little bird and love the way you used Melin's sketch, Stacey! Super CUTE!

~ Jen, CWC DT

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! Great colors, great details, great layout. This is one heck of a fantastic card :)

Ronnie said...

this is just the cutest card ever...love it...ronnie

Sharon said...

How cute! Love the party hat on that sweet little chick! :)

Kristie W. said...

This is really cute! Fun colors too!

GabyCreates.com said...

Super adorable ! and great job on fallowing the sketch!

Cathie Rigby said...

Very Cute Card! Great job-I love the chick. Cathie

Anita said...

Everything about this card is perfect! Nice job on this weeks challenge! Anita

Unknown said...

So cute! I to love the face stamps I haven't got any yet but those are on the top of my list. Great site love all your ideas.

Roberta Guditis said...

I love your card! The patterns, the colors, the sketch - everything! :)

Custom Patches said...

This card is amazing! The colors are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

loVE YOUR PROJECTS THEY ARE SO CUTE! Just wanted to let you know i have a stylish award for you congrats!

Sandy Ang said...

Love your bright and cheery birthday card. The little birdie is fab!

Anonymous said...

Every time I think I have seen your cutest project you go and top yourself. Adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...