Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Fall!

Good Monday morning! I hope you all had a fantastic and crafty weekend!

Today marks the first week the weekly challenges start over at Paper Therapy with our new DT. We will have a new challenge every Monday. There are some really great challenges in store for you all. I hope that you all play along. :)

This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge. This is what I came up with:




How cute is that pumpkin? I had a lot of fun with this sketch and really do see myself using it for many future cards. For my pumpkin, I used Paper Doll Dress Up and cut out the pumpkin at 3".

For those of you that don't know, Paper Therapy is an online cardmaking/scrapbooking message board. There are a lot of really nice ladies over there that all love to craft and chat about it. We have chit chat, weekly challenges, a card of the month contest, crops and a really cool halloween section right now for the month of October. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a look. I really do appreciate it. :)


Supplies Used:

Cricut--Paper Doll Dress Up & George and Basic Shapes
Patterned Paper-- K & Co.
Cardstock--Orange(American Crafts), Cream(DCWV)& Rust(Bazzill)
Misc--Brown sharpie, Wal-Mart ribbon, brads & Corner rounder for the scallop border.

7 comments:

Queenie said...

Your little pumpkin image is super PRECIOUS!! It looks so terrifc against the background paper! Great design!

Patricia said...

The pumpkin really is cute. I like the rich colors in the striped paper, too. And your bow is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Stacey I love this card! The papers and pumpkin go so well together. Not too mention that pumpkin is the cutest!!

Jenny said...

I love that lil pumpkin! Too cute! Awesome card!

Tabitha said...

Lovin that li'l pumpkin.

Nicki S said...

Great card! Love the patterned paper!

Jessi Myers said...

May I just say that i big puffey heart that pumpkin! You've got a great card here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...