Friday, April 30, 2010

Wild Card Friday!

Happy Friday! Here are today's cards. The first one is the Circle card. #17 in the book.



When I looked at this card and saw the "Oh Happy Day", all I could think about is how excited my daughter is getting the closer it gets to her graduation date. So, I decided to make it a graduation card for one of her friends. I used their school colors of orange, black and white. I used fit to page and cut it out at 4". After it was all assembled, I used my signo white gel pen to do some faux stitching and some dots on the letters. The graduation cap is a glitter sticker from Reminisce.

Supplies Used:
Cricut (Wild Card Cartridge)
ATG 714
Signo Gel Pen
Sticker (Reminisce)
Ribbon (Offray)
White Cardstock (Georgia Pacific)


The second card today is the Thanks card. #18 in the book.



I love the shape of this card. I think it is so cute! I used fit to page and everything was cut out at 6 1/4" except for the hat. I cut the hat out at 5" and then used some dimensionals to pop it off the card.


Supplies Used:
Cricut (Wild Card cartridge)
Cuttlebug (Traffic Jam)
ColorBox Fluid Chalk (Blue Lagoon)
Stickles (Orange)
Ribbon (Offray)
White Cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
Stampin' Up! (Dimensionals)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look!

1 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Great cards :) that cartridge seems so fun!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...