Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thinking Of You


Here is the card I made for the My Pink Stamper Challenge (Pink, Green and Black). I had so much fun playing along. I have never worked with this color combination before so this was quite the challenge for me, but I think the card came out so cute! I just love it! I wanted Piglet (cut at 4") to hold a flower, so I free hand cut a stem out of my scrap green paper and attached a prima flower to it. Voila! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and take a look!

Supplies:
Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots Embossing Folder)
Cricut (Pooh Font Set cartridge)
Stampin' Up (Classic Black Ink)
TPC Studios (Whimsy Greetings)
Prima (Flower)
Martha Stewart (Floral Lace Border Punch)
Offray Ribbon

3 comments:

Leslie L. said...

Very cute!! I would love to get the Pooh cartridges soon.

Simply Pam said...

I LOVE this card! What an adorable image to use too. Love the Pooh cartridge. Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge

Pam

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute! I never thought I wanted this cart...now I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...