Monday, March 8, 2010

Congrats!



Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! I loved the sketch for this week over at Sweet Stop Challenge Blog SSS46. With my daughter's approching high school graduation, I thought I better start making some cards for her friends that will be graduating with her. I used their school colors which are orange, black and white. Thanks for taking the time to stop in and take a look!

Recipe:
SU! Whisper White Cardstock
DCWV Glitter Stack
Upper Crest Punch--Fiskars
Orange Offray Ribbon
Wild Card Cricut Cartridge (for the grad hat)
DMC Floss for the tassel
Ranger Ink Glossy Accents
Congrats Stamp--TPC Studios Whimsy Greetings
Nestabilities

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Great Card :) I love the layout!

Country Mouse said...

Love the colors!!! Great card!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...